The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

so true

I'v allways played video games, but not much like out of controle, but just for wasting time if i was wating for a bus or stuff like that small moments, then World of Warcrat came, and i started playing at 2006 and stoped 5 mounth ago, and I gotta say its nice to have my life back, I'v wasted so many great times that I had beore, but im stil young, so Im just great that I'v relized the same as you.

great video!

I still play video games, but on a plan, that I use it for small time wasting like I sayed earlier, if there is like half n hour for the buss, stuff like that (:

Thanks for makeing this Flash, Im gonna show and trow it out where i can

StickMenFutureConcepts StickMenFutureConcepts

I like this one alot ! :D
you ware really captured by it and felt action pretty much all the time! :D
tumbsup!

watsdis responds:

'captured' 'felt'
thanks for the review!

The Last Mall Santa The Last Mall Santa

HAHAHAHAHAHA

that was FUCKING FUNNY! :D WAS LAUGHING ALL THE WAY through XDD

tacobuttfish responds:

AWESOME! Glad you enjoyed it and our efforts weren't in vain! Hope to see you back for more of our stuff in the future, and thanks for the great score *Fingers Crossed* Trophy... Trophy.. C'mon...

-Taco Buttfish.

Keep Running Keep Jumping Keep Running Keep Jumping

Fun game

do like Apple does
Keep it nice and simple, and you guys did that :D i'm a artist too and i wish i could be a part of a game like this :D

I give it 8/10 because it is a hell lot of fun! :D
and i kept playing this for at least a hour maybe too XD

why you dont get 9 or 10 is probably because you offend did not get far, and needed some action, and maybe a bit better artwork, it was good but i think it could be a tiny bit better :)

Bubble Tanks TD Bubble Tanks TD

Review

great TD, didd't play that much tho, not becuse its not a great TD game, but im sure its one of thoths games im gonna pick up and play when im bored on the offes.

SOUND: 4/5
anyway the bg music and sound effeckts are great for this game, it gives you a great feeling of being in some kinda bobble world

GRAPHIC: 4/5
its really a great art style simple and cute in a way, not much to say here tho (:

INTERFACE: 4/5
the interface is nice and easy to use, and a simple great toturial you get in the beginning.

stuff i dont like:
mhmm i dont think there is anything really, (:

thats my short review

HypNosE 'n' bonewire.com

Tuper Tario Tros. Tuper Tario Tros.

great ider

the tittle says it all

everybody is wearing pants everybody is wearing pants

awesome

allright so I rly feel like doing a animation with this one XD been listening to your Newgrounds song for quiet a long time now, and one of my favor songs of all time XD even have it on my ipod.. lol..

anyway :b
then I thort i wantted to go and see what stuff you else have made, and mabye animate some of it :3

Hypnose (NG Cut) Hypnose (NG Cut)

HypNosE777

Fu*k! im hypnose! >_> okay anyway

great song ^^keep it up and like i just wantted to writh becuse i had like pretty much the same name as the song :b

-Race around the moon- -Race around the moon-

awesome

Another Great hit there pal and as allways great, and something i could imagtion in a upcoming game from the behemoth. (mabye not game3, but only mabye) anyway

great song there, and I like the kinda happy feeling you get from it! ;D

5/5 10/10

Waterflame responds:

sweet :D yeah who knows ^^ thank you! :D

Cruelest Worms weapon ever Cruelest Worms weapon ever

AWESOME

its rly awesome Ray :b u did well with the shades and stuff here :D awesome !!!

Groovy Starr Groovy Starr

Review time!

::Review time!::

-// Colouring
The coloring is just awesome, and you had to get a great mix of my favor combination, baby-blue and candy-pink hehe, so thats just a plus beside for that the shadeing is great and you get a good touch of roundness in things

-// Outlineing
Of what I'v seen by you I gotta admid you'v done better outlineing but its not bad of curse, just been better :b tho I don't think I could do it any better, thats not my good side i gotta say, so im still impressed (:

-// my Comments
I like your art here, and like I sayed, great coloring you captured what I like to see (: great outfit and all that stuff :b cute as well.
Just awesome! >:3

- Peace Out

Panda's Winter Wonderland Panda's Winter Wonderland

awesome!

one of the things that I sux to is makeing good looking outfits XD and another thing that im sure about is that you aint :b great artwork! "like the outfit" and just the pose is awesome it self :D you're a great artist (: