All 18 art Reviews

Cruelest Worms weapon ever Cruelest Worms weapon ever

AWESOME

its rly awesome Ray :b u did well with the shades and stuff here :D awesome !!!

Groovy Starr Groovy Starr

Review time!

::Review time!::

-// Colouring
The coloring is just awesome, and you had to get a great mix of my favor combination, baby-blue and candy-pink hehe, so thats just a plus beside for that the shadeing is great and you get a good touch of roundness in things

-// Outlineing
Of what I'v seen by you I gotta admid you'v done better outlineing but its not bad of curse, just been better :b tho I don't think I could do it any better, thats not my good side i gotta say, so im still impressed (:

-// my Comments
I like your art here, and like I sayed, great coloring you captured what I like to see (: great outfit and all that stuff :b cute as well.
Just awesome! >:3

- Peace Out

Panda's Winter Wonderland Panda's Winter Wonderland

awesome!

one of the things that I sux to is makeing good looking outfits XD and another thing that im sure about is that you aint :b great artwork! "like the outfit" and just the pose is awesome it self :D you're a great artist (:

Validimir Validimir

happyface

some good coloring you made here (: like pretty much everything about this art (; keep it up

Sleepless Sanctuary Sleepless Sanctuary

piconjorules1234 responds:

what do u meen?

Warm Hands In Cold Fog Warm Hands In Cold Fog

wow

nice! :D the only thing that i think is ronge with this pic is the eye, mabye the eye scould be just like a little open. (:

LockLegionCompilation01 LockLegionCompilation01

review time!!

first of all, you're skilled. thats for sure.
there is like nothing bad about this picture, all the char is really unik, in there owne way, and the lock as an eye is a great ider, why didd't i come up with that, anyway one think that i notic was that your hands is really well made and the perspectiv as well, i gotta give a 1o/1o for this one.

keep it up, would be awesome with some more animations by you.

Unhealthy Bunchie Obsess Unhealthy Bunchie Obsess

nice job there

like pretty much everything abott this art, the coloring is nice and soft, and the colours is really well picked, allso the background is nice to look at and the details on the monster itself is great made, like the spit for n exempel.

Ryu is Hawt Ryu is Hawt

pure awesomeness

zomg Tom you made a insane work there XD haha love hes mouth XD made me laugh for like 20 min XD