everybody is wearing pants everybody is wearing pants

awesome

allright so I rly feel like doing a animation with this one XD been listening to your Newgrounds song for quiet a long time now, and one of my favor songs of all time XD even have it on my ipod.. lol..

anyway :b
then I thort i wantted to go and see what stuff you else have made, and mabye animate some of it :3

Hypnose (NG Cut) Hypnose (NG Cut)

HypNosE777

Fu*k! im hypnose! >_> okay anyway

great song ^^keep it up and like i just wantted to writh becuse i had like pretty much the same name as the song :b

-Race around the moon- -Race around the moon-

awesome

Another Great hit there pal and as allways great, and something i could imagtion in a upcoming game from the behemoth. (mabye not game3, but only mabye) anyway

great song there, and I like the kinda happy feeling you get from it! ;D

5/5 10/10

Waterflame responds:

sweet :D yeah who knows ^^ thank you! :D

All I Want for Christmas... All I Want for Christmas...

great cover

great cover there. (:
<3 for some reason I live this song this year, think its becuse of my Christmas love <3

10/10 5/5

Xmas (War is Over) Cover Xmas (War is Over) Cover

Great work there, (:

hey fround the song by twitter. "whatever"

great song there. like it a lot. (:
marry Christmas for you and thanks for the gift of a great Christmas (cover) song

We want more eggs We want more eggs

haha

used it for my first animation test (:
and great work (: I gave you credic btw

Pushbar responds:

nice one ;)

Scrabble (With Intro) Scrabble (With Intro)

waterflame likes it! :o

Wow this is acterly a good track, just a bit sad that its only 22sec long i would otherwise had used it for my new game :/

Fenrir Forest v.2 Fenrir Forest v.2

great

Heya . Like the feeling you get of this song, well made . and allso might be useing this in a explor game in makeing ^^ fits perfekst

LAG Podcast Intro LAG Podcast Intro

HOT or NOT! (;

what ever if it is made in FL. it's not the point. right (:
anyhow, i Like it and could use something like this for at intro move im makeing (: so time to catch up on a friend who make music as well ^^

-anyway to the review

the only thing i don't like about it is that the start is kinda long. but not that big of a problem again good tho some ways i suppost :b
But the ider i get when i hear this is like Tekst flying fast around my head with some pic of some kinda produckt, like a artist's work. or stuff like that you know.

to make a long story short, I like your work (: 9/10 becus of the star only ;D

Los-Illuminados responds:

lol well i liked the melody to the starting so thats why i included it. pretty surreal image ive gotten, i like it! lolz, thanks alot for the review!

Evergreen (Ambient) Evergreen (Ambient)

lovely

when i do my artworks, I normaly sit down and find a queit nice song on newgounds, this time i felt over yours song here, and i must say it didd't really give me a picture as so many other songs, but it gave me a world, when i closed my eyes and was wating for my ider, i just felt into this wounderfull world where there was just not one ider, but a bunch, it was like flodeing in the air thrue a magcical forest, i cant explain it with words, but all i can say, this is downloaded, and the artwork im doing for this song, is sure gonna have a Link, not just cropyride or any silly stuff

the reason it gets 9/10 and not 10/10 is becus in the middel of the song there came some strange sounds that tog me abit out from the wounder land hehe :)

to make this short, amezing work.

HypNosE777 - bonewire

midimachine responds:

In this render I think the computer chose some notes too high when the tone gets sharper. I could easily make it so that doesn't happen next time, though :)

Glad you like it so much :)