Keep Running Keep Jumping Keep Running Keep Jumping

Fun game

do like Apple does
Keep it nice and simple, and you guys did that :D i'm a artist too and i wish i could be a part of a game like this :D

I give it 8/10 because it is a hell lot of fun! :D
and i kept playing this for at least a hour maybe too XD

why you dont get 9 or 10 is probably because you offend did not get far, and needed some action, and maybe a bit better artwork, it was good but i think it could be a tiny bit better :)

Bubble Tanks TD Bubble Tanks TD

Review

great TD, didd't play that much tho, not becuse its not a great TD game, but im sure its one of thoths games im gonna pick up and play when im bored on the offes.

SOUND: 4/5
anyway the bg music and sound effeckts are great for this game, it gives you a great feeling of being in some kinda bobble world

GRAPHIC: 4/5
its really a great art style simple and cute in a way, not much to say here tho (:

INTERFACE: 4/5
the interface is nice and easy to use, and a simple great toturial you get in the beginning.

stuff i dont like:
mhmm i dont think there is anything really, (:

thats my short review

HypNosE 'n' bonewire.com

Tuper Tario Tros. Tuper Tario Tros.

great ider

the tittle says it all

physBallz physBallz

fun

great game there (:

Cookie crusader Cookie crusader

its okay

I can see that you'v used the file from deviantart I belive, and I dont mind that, the stuff that I just don't like is that you haven change any of the skins.

Other then that its kewl (: and like that you'v added so much more then just what you can download (:

-HypNosE777